We look forward to seeing you.
We’ve made getting a table at Plat8 easier than ever. Click on the link above and let us know what time you plan to arrive. Be sure to check out our menu and our drinks before you come. Read the message below for some important information to note before your visit.
If you have a fever or any of the following symptoms please make arrangements to come back to see us in the future and do not enter the restaurant.
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
The Plat8 Reservation Safety Promise.
Plat8 wants to ensure the health and safety of our staff and all of our patrons during our reopening process.
What We Expect from You:
– Please make a reservation in advance of coming to see us
– Please arrive for your reservation wearing a mask and with all your guests wearing a mask
– Please proceed directly to your assigned table with your host and remain seated for your entire dining
– experience except for going directly to the restroom – washing your hands – and returning
– Please refrain from standing and visiting with any other guests
– Please limit your dining experience with us to a maximum of 90 minutes
– Please exit the restaurant through the rear door
What We Will Do for You:
– Employees will perform a daily symptom assessment and will stay home if they are symptomatic and their temperatures will be checked when they arrive for their shifts
– Employees will wear facial coverings
– Employees will regularly wash their hands
– Hand Sanitizer will be available in common areas and be offered to you when you arrive and at any other time during your time spent with us
– We will clean and sanitize tabletops, menus and chairs between each seating
– We have removed tables to ensure they are all placed at a social-distancing space of a minimum of 6 feet
– We will clean and sanitize the restrooms each hour